Much more than terming it as ‘Anjala’, everyone has been fondly ennobling this film as ‘Anjala Tea Stall’, which has Vimal, Nandita and Pasupathy in lead roles. The film is directed by Thangam Saravanan and is produced by Dhilip Subbarayan with Auraa Cinemas releasing it. The film is hitting screens on this Friday (February 5) and we bring you 5 special flavours that instantly attract you towards this movie.
1. It’s always a delight to watch Vimal movies, especially the ones that come with the package of decent entertainment elements. In this film, it will be a decent mix of family, sentiments, humour and an emotional bonding of relationships.
2. Pasupathy is such a promising actor, who takes sleepwalk in all the roles he does with effortless yet power packed show. He has an important role to perform in this film on pars with the lead actors.
3. Since, the film is set in the backdrops of tea stall; it is something that each and everyone of us could easily relate with. Obviously, the movie watching experience should be more realistic for the audiences across all criteria.
4. Musical score by Gopi Sundar has already become decorous hits, especially the promotional song ‘Tea Sollu’, which has almost all the reigning stars of Kollywood coming together for this track and Gaana King Deva crooning it all.
5. Auraa Cinemas has been one of the prominent production studios, which has released quality movies in Tamil movie industry within a short span of time. Well, it’s obvious that the film that comes from this illustrious studio will be of top-notch value.