5 interesting elements of ‘Wagah’ that propels you not to miss it
The countdown has started towards the weekend and Vikram Prabhu’s Wagah, directed by National award winning filmmaker GNR Kumaravelan is keeping a decent graph on radar of expectations and we bring you five interesting elements that propels us not to miss the show.
- Vikram Prabhu has been someone, who looks keenly into the basic gist of the movie and how different it is from usual pattern of films. Even the genre differs in each movie are unique and this indeed is one of the greatest highlights of this film ‘Wagah’.
- The visual impact we got to see through the film’s trailer has been completely engrossing and much definitely, the cinematography and editing are reported to be the intriguing to the elements of this movie in keeping us adhered to the screens.
- The lead pair Vikram Prabhu and Ranya Rao share a serene screen presence much more than the word called ‘Sizzling Chemistry’. Director GNR Kumaravelan is known for portraying the essence of love in a much poignant manner and yes it is all getting so much illustrious with the songs and visuals of what we have seen.
- The raciness in the tale is expected to be one of the salient ascribing factor that would keep the audiences engaged throughout the show. There is a lot of emotional drama involving humour, sentiment, love and unlimited action too.
- The songs of D Imman have managed to make some good impact and much more importantly, his background score for the film ‘Wagah’ will definitely add up more to the psychological enhancement of this movie.